A security test is the most effective way to test the limits of any system. The internal security test simulates an attack from an internal source such as a malevolent employees with or without the necessary credentials to roam the company’s IT network. Which systems or what data could potentially be compromised by such an act and could the company’s reputation be affected? The results of this test will give you a very clear vision of your systems strengths and weaknesses enabling the company to make a better judgment call regarding resource allocation to resolve the situation.
To verify the integrity of the systems in place and to recommend suitable corrective measures and or improvements.
This test consists of:
- Examination of the IT policies and procedures
- Systematic examinations of the company’s IT infrastructure
- Evaluation of the network’s architecture
- Complete analysis of the network using the OSSTMM and/or ISO 17799 methodologies
This test includes a “Vulnerability report”, which includes :
- A fully detailed assessment of each of the vulnerabilities discovered on your systems with details and references. Each vulnerability will also be associated to a level of risk inherent to the severity of the breach.
- Recommendations in order provide adequate and thorough solutions to the problems arising from the vulnerabilities discovered. The recommendations are adapted according to the type of network and the industry’s best practices.
- An executive summary in layman terms.
- Presentation and explanation of the report.
For further information, feel free to contact us
To immediately receive a detailed brochure for this service :