The disaster recovery plan makes it possible for a company to quickly get back to its normal activities following a disaster, such as a fire, theft, system system wide crash etc.
- Ensuring the continuity of all critical activities.
- Helps the organization handle the crisis in an organized way.
Our methods are:
- Determining the company’s functions, procedures and operations.
- Evaluating the maximum acceptable downtime.
- Prioritizing all operations.
- Determining the procedures to be followed before, during and after a disaster.
For further information, feel free to contact us.