To analyze and evaluate your company’s information management infrastructure and ultimately, to recommend improvements according to the choices and policies already in place (or newly implemented).
The test consists of:
- A verification of the configurations and various parameters related to the data-processing infrastructure (servers, services, software, etc).
- An independent evaluation of the internal audits used by the company in order to preserve:
- data confidentiality.
- This test also answers the following questions:
- Which type of protections and technologies are best in the fight against computer viruses.
- Is there a backup strategy in place?
- Is all or any of the confidential information in circulation encrypted?
- Is the firewall really protecting the company?
Our methods of operation include:
- Analyzing the current configuration and performances of the system in place.
- Discussing with company’s personnel in charge for the systems.
- A revision of the existing system configuration insuring conformity with the security policy.
- Written presentation of the report.
The audit report includes:
- Configurations and practices used by the company
- Recommendations to increase the level of security (processes, procedure, technological choices etc.)
For further information, feel free to contact us
To immediately receive a detailed brochure for this service :