Systems security audit
To analyze and evaluate your company’s information management infrastructure and ultimately, to recommend improvements according to the choices and policies already in place (or newly implemented).
The test consists of:
- A verification of the configurations and various parameters related to the data-processing infrastructure (servers, services, software, etc).
- An independent evaluation of the internal audits used by the company in order to preserve:
- data confidentiality.
- This test also answers the following questions:
- Which type of protections and technologies are best in the fight against computer viruses.
- Is there a backup strategy in place?
- Is all or any of the confidential information in circulation encrypted?
- Is the firewall really protecting the company?
Our methods of operation include:
- Analyzing the current configuration and performances of the system in place.
- Discussing with company’s personnel in charge for the systems.
- A revision of the existing system configuration insuring conformity with the security policy.
- Written presentation of the report.
The audit report includes:
- Configurations and practices used by the company
- Recommendations to increase the level of security (processes, procedure, technological choices etc.)
For further information, feel free to contact us
To immediately receive a detailed brochure for this service :